1st essay of HS:

The Provision to Learn a Life
My expectation toward humanistic studies subject
According to me, humanistic studies is the subject which is learn the human life. Human life here is not merely inside the body of human. But, how we can bring our understanding about ourselves to the society life properly too. It means that everyone should adapt their mind when they find such similarities and differences in society live.
I have two expectations from humanistic studies in this semester, which are:
a.       I am able to recognize myself; deeper understandings than I have known this day. 
b.      I am able to behave firm and wise when I meet problems in large community live.
Hopefully, I have enough provisions to plod trough humanistic studies especially for along this semester to prepare for ‘the real human lives’.
How do I respond the others?
We live in this world surrounded by people. For instance, in a little range we live in our family or we live with our friends in boarding house. It’s getting bigger when we go outside the house; we have neighbors, the chairman of neighborhood association, village level and the upper level. In my opinion, the first thing that we have to consider is we must ‘realize’ if we live with others. If not, we can move from the place we stand now calmly.
In one side, the other peoples are same with us. Sometime we expect the others’ love, the others are need our love too. As the result, we are allowed to dream a harmonic life if we ‘give’ the needs each other.
But in other side, between us are also different. The thing that differentiates us is our head and the content of it, that is brain. We have thousands idea or perspective which enclose in our head. If we live our life by certain way, the others have their own way to see their live also. Just the opposite, if the others have their own problem and they have their own way how to resolve it, we also may have it. We must have this understanding also to reach a prosperous life.
Actually, the explanation above is my view about the other. The message that I have and I want to share is we cannot force anyone to be like ourselves. We just may ‘give’ for other, give what should they get from us and if we see them do a mistake, our obligation is ‘give’ them our understanding. The conclusion is no imposition idea for a better life, because everyone already has it.

Source:
http://www.google.co.id/imgres?q=humanistic&um=1&hl=id&client=firefox-a&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1024&bih=536&tbm=isch&tbnid=0AwL3rkwxFqnuM:&imgrefurl=http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/administration/faculty/faculty-dev/copy_of_home-page&docid=RRWdoTZxZWaKoM&w=200&h=188&ei=lACITq2lKY_IrQfcxPC4DA&zoom=1

SHARE ON:

Hello guys, I'm Tien Tran, a freelance web designer and Wordpress nerd. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae.

6 comments:

  1. Hi mas far!
    After reading this journal, I assume I'm in the right track to admire you :p Hahahaa
    But I gotta fight with ella ya -________-
    Forget it!
    Hu um,
    I highlight some things interesting here,
    hu um, If I ask you, what do you feel now as a human? I mean you feel already be a good human now? or already know yourself well or anything else maybe? :D

    Cheers!

    BalasHapus
  2. am I good? yes.
    am I perfect? no.
    hehe,,
    that's my answer Gon. As simple as me, isn't it?

    BalasHapus
  3. Yeah! Simple and Cutie :P
    Well, we have a lot of timeees to improve our "human" skills, right?
    so am I , I am not good enough now. But let's explore then improve it! :D

    BalasHapus
  4. hi Far,
    Does harmonic life never exist?
    :D

    BalasHapus
  5. Good posting............
    I like ur reflection. U mentioned that we are different because each of us has different hand. The term "different head" is so sexy. So, how about different culture? Can we make a culture if each person has different head?
    Another question is how to manage the differences, because differences often provoke conflict and separation movement.

    BalasHapus
  6. " The thing that differentiates us is our head and the content of it, that is brain."

    What a 'shaking' sentence!

    BalasHapus